Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C. cares about the safety of our staff and clients alike, therefore, we are fully prepared to handle your legal matters online and virtually.
Our virtual services include:
- Family Law consultations
- Bankruptcy consultations
- Client meetings (Telephonic or video)
- Hearings (Telephonic or video **Dictated by the court)
- Active case management
- E-Signatures for documents
If you still require an in-person appointment, please call our office at (916) 290-7778 or email us at [email protected]
As of July 14, 2020 – Governor Gavin Newsome announced that several counties, including Placer county, would be advised to close several indoor services.
Please Note: We are an essential business but, in an effort to protect our clients and staff we have made the decision to scale back our in-office staff and offer in-person client contact by appointment only.
If you choose to make an in-person appointment, we have the following guidelines:
- Upon arrival you will see a sign on our front door – Please call to be let into the office suite.
- Once entering, you will have your temperature checked at the door.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask for the entirety of your appointment.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
As of July 2, 2020, Gale, Angelo, Johnson and Pruett P.C. plans to resume in-office services. We will be practicing social distancing, wearing a face-covering, and increased sanitation.
We will require all guests to wear a mask and maintain social distancing to follow state/federal guidelines.
In an effort to protect our clients and staff we have made the decision to temporarily suspended In-Person meetings until further notice due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the Executive Order signed by Governor Gavin Newsom.